Last updated May 31, 2018
The website https://uip.primavera-h2020.eu is operated by Predictia Intelligent Data Solutions S.L.
1. What information do we collect
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name and contact information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about this Site and related content.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and this Site, the choices you make and the features you use. The personal information we collect can include your Name and Contact Data.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information –such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit this Site.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use this Site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of this Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. We collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
2. How do we use your information?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via this Site to send you, with your Consent, communications about this Site and the Horizon2020 Project PRIMAVERA. You can opt-out of these communications at any time (see the "What are your pivacy rights” below).
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
In Short: We only share information with other partners of the PRIMAVERA Project, with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We can share your information with other partners of the PRIMAVERA Project (funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme under grant agreement no. 641727). Additionally, we can share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the Internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as 'cookies' or 'local storage'. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
We use a number of suppliers who may also set cookies on their websites on their behalf.
- Measuring website usage (Google Analytics): We uses Google Analytics to understand how people are using the website and identify areas that can be improved or removed. The Google Analytics cookies are not used to identify individual users, but to produce anonymised statistics on how the site is used. These cookies therefore allows us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they're using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
|_ga||anonymous identifier used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gid||anonymous identifier used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gat||anonymous identifier used to distinguish users||2 years|
|IDE||anonymous identifier used to distinguish users||2 years|
- Embedded media and other external sources of cookies: YouTube.com
To opt-out of third-parties collecting any data regarding your interaction on our website, please refer to their websites for further information.
5. How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. How do we keep your information safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from this Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
7. Do we collect information from minors?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site.
8. What are your privacy rights?
In Short: You have rights that allow you control your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the link https://uip.primavera-h2020.eu/contact. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of this Site.
9. Do we make updates to this policy?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
10. How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Predictia Intelligent Data Solutions SL
Phone: +34 942764410
Avda. los Castros s/n. I+D Building 345
Santander, Cantabria, 39005, Spain